All prices are in USD for life-time license (no any recurring payments).
We can also accept wire-transfer.
On payment we will deliver your webphone via email/download link within maximum one work-day.
It is important to realize that we are offering a "developer license" here. This means that you don't need a separate license for each of your users or servers, but you can handle all your needs with a single license by selecting the correct license type to cover all your needs (one license can be also used with multiple SIP servers, unlimited users, unlimited calls).
- Demo: downloadable from our website. can be used for all development, tests, integration before payment is made (with demo limitations)
- Basic: for specific small installations where java is always available (only the Java engine is included with the Basic version!)
- Standard: for small business or others below 200 end-users to be used with one single SIP server including all the important engines
- Advanced: unlimited usage (unlimited users and calls), support for multiple SIP servers (up to 4), all features, for VoIP service providers, callcenters and other companies (recommended)
- Gold: extra customization and features, dedicated support, support for multiple different SIP servers (10 or more)
- Demo/trial: The public downloadable version has some limitations to prevent commercial usage such as max number of calls and max call duration limits
- Clients: Max number of clients. The webphone can be used from X number of browsers at the same time (number of endusers). "Unlimited" means that there is no checks at all for the number of users, which means that theoretically you can use this license with millions of users, however please note that the number of simultaneous clients is also limited by your VoIP server(s) performance. A typical SIP server/Softswitch can handle around 100000 connected (registered) client and 2000 simultaneous calls.
- Servers: Max number of VoIP servers. The webphone is restricted to be used with your own SIP server(s) to prevent unauthorized usage (the webphone files itself can be deployed to any web server or that can be also restricted for your convenience). Note: if you are using the webphone with multiple servers, then all servers must be owned by you (it is not allowed to bypass the webphone license for other companies, except if these companies are your customers such as using your VoIP service)
- Engines: included VoIP engines (WebRTC, Java, NS, Flash, App)
- Features: number of features included such as conference, voice recording, video and others. The Standard license doesn't include some of the advanced features such as call recording, presence and video. Compare webphone features here.
- MRTC: as a bonus we can also include a free MRTC gateway license with your webphone license. More details can be found here.
- Platforms: whether you can use the webphone also on mobiles or desktop only
- Email support: amount of level 1,2 support provided by email (max number of requests / max work-time). More about support can be read here.
- Dev support: level 3 developer support
- Upgrades: time period for which you receive the newest versions
- Priority support: support wait-time and ticket prioritization
- Price: cost of the license; all prices are listed in USD; one-time payment for lifetime license
- PayPal: Pay with PayPal if you have a PayPal account, but you can use also for credit card
- Credit-card: pay with credit card via Share*It payment gateway
- Delivery: by email/download in maximum one work-day on payment
For accounting/invoicing please send your company details to us (name, address, reg/vat/tax or other id, EU registered VAT number if your company is in EU).
Note: if you pay with Credit-Card via ShareIt then the initially displayed price might include VAT. That should disappear once you enter your country and/or VAT number (for EU companies).
Other payment options
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to WebPhone